Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Sunday, August 4, 2013

" What Is Faith ? "

Pin It

What is faith ?
It is the confident assurance that something we want
is going to happen.
It is the certainty that what we hope for is waiting for
us, even though we cannot see it up ahead.
Hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one hope for
what he already sees ?
But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait
for it with perseverance.
Though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
Am I open to what you are doing Lord Jesus ?
Am I willing to be stretched by hoping for what I 
cannot see ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips