Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

" SANCTIFICATION "

Pin It

" This is the will of God, your sanctification.............."
                              ( 1 Thessalonians 4:3 )

THE DEATH SIDE.............
Am I willing to reduce myself down to simply " me "?
Am I determined enough to strip myself of all that my friends think of me, and all that I think of myself ?
Am I willing and determined to hand over my simple
naked self to God ?  Once I am, He will immediately 
sanctify me completely, and my life will be free from
being determined and persistent toward anything
except God. (see 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

When I pray, "Lord, show me what sanctification means
for me,"
He will show me.
It means being made one with Jesus.
Sanctification is not something Jesus puts in me--
it is Himself in me. (see 1 Corinthians 1:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips