Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WE ALL HAVE WORK TO DO

Pin It

-Luke 4:18-19 
Gods Spirit is on me; he's chosen me to preach the Message of good news to the poor,

Sent me to announce pardon to prisoners and recovery of sight to the blind,

To set the burdened and battered free, to announce, "This is God's year to act.

God needs people just like you and me, people that are willing to be used to bring peace,and comfort to others when they have thought God had abandoned them.
We need to ENCOURAGE others,
COMFORT and LOVE others just as Jesus loves us.

Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone and remove all fear to do your part as the body of Christ?
To bring HOPE to people everywhere, to bring ENCOURAGEMENT to people everywhere, to show LOVE to the world just as Jesus commands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips