Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Thursday, September 26, 2013

" WHY DOES GOD SAVE US ? "

Pin It

There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
They have all turned aside;
They have together turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one (Rom.3:10-12)

If God finds no reason in us to save us, they why does He do so ?

" I do not do this for your sake.......but for My holy names
sake," and again, " I will sanctify My great name........and the
nations shall know that I am the Lord."

God has determined to save us people for Himself from the
midst of the nations, and He has determined to do so for His
own glory, for the sake of His own great name,
and for the sake of His praise, that all might know that He
alone is God.

Listen how God declares it through the prophet Jeremiah;

I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me.
Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them;
they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it (Jer.33:8-9)

Here God clearly communicates to us His motive for the salvation of His people: for all the goodness He shows them,
He will gain for Himself praise, glory, and reverence from
those who hear of it.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips