Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Saturday, August 10, 2013

" Living A Victorious Life "

Pin It

Developing what I call a "righteousness consciousness"
will cause you to live an overcoming, victorious life.

Jesus was in right standing with the Father during His
earth walk and the results He obtained were outstanding.

As a child of God and join heir with Jesus, you should
expect to receive the same results.

Jesus Himself said,  "He that believeth on me, the works
that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these
shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)

Spend time in Gods word and find out for yourself the 
rights you have.
When you do, righteousness will become an active,
powerful force in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips