Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Thursday, August 22, 2013

" FANS OF JESUS "

Pin It

Fans of Jesus sooner or later find themselves exhausted.

Fans grow tired of trying to maintain an outer appearance
that doesn't match an inner passion.

They find themselves weary of trying to keep all the rules
in hopes of somehow earning Gods favor.

And I want you to know, that Jesus came to free you from
religion.
 To those who have been hauling around a long list of rules.

To those who are pretending to be more than they actually
are.
To those who are weighed down with the fear and guilt of
religion.

To all the fans who are worn out on religion,
Jesus invites you to Follow Him.

Are you tired ?
Worn out ?
Burned out on religion ? Come to me........
Get away with me and you'll recover your life.
I'll show you how to take a real rest.
Walk with me and work with me --- watch how I do it.
Learn the unforced rhythms of Grace.
I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.
Keep company with me and you'll learn to live
freely and lightly.
                             (Matthew 11:28-30 MSG)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips