Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CONDITIONS OF TRUE DISCIPLESHIP.

Pin It

Matthew 14:26-27, 33  (KJV)
              26. If any man come to me, and 
hate not his father, and mother, and
wife, and children, and bretheren, 
and sisters, yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my disciple.
27. And whosover doth not bear his cross,
and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

              "CANNOT BE MY DISCIPLE"
Yes that is Jesus Himself speaking !!!!!!!!!!!

33. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my disciple.

Discipleship means; Personal, Passionate Devotion to a person - our Lord Jesus Christ.

To be a Disciple is to be a Devoted Bondservant motivated by a great love for our Lord Jesus Christ. 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips