Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Friday, May 31, 2013

PRAY RIGHT NOW !!!!

Pin It

So many times I hear people say, I will pray for you.
Or I will keep you in my prayers.

Are you actually praying for others or just saying it.
See a lot of times it can inisently slip our minds,
Things come up and we just forget.

How much easier is it to just pray right then and there.
It also shows that we really are there for one another, why do we wait to pray ?

Let's stop sayin, and start prayin !!!!


UNASHAMED STREET MINISTRY.

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. I sometimes forget all the strangers I have been asked to pray for, many times an unspoken request, perhaps a recent lost loved one. I keep a prayer journal with urgent needs of those I do not know personally and I believe WHEN,. WE ARE FAITHFUL in our prayers, God will place people on our hearts who needs to be uplifted and you may be the only one carrying a burden for them, so WE BETTER FOLLOW WHAT Places ON OUR HEARTS. When we sat we will pray, that means all the time or until burden someone is carrying is lifted! TY for saying this , Roger. SO VERY true and needed said. Also, when we are close in prayer and all things spiritual <when we are where God wants us, we can FEEL when another TRUE christian is praying, you JUST FEEL IT and burdens seem lighter. Love you Brother............ Many prayers are ALWAYS spoken and heard by God from me to you and for you, and your family and your ministry!!!!!!! God Bless You!!!!! I am FORGIVEN, I AM UNASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael, my dear friend that I had the privilege of meeting 1 time. I'm thankful that God chose to use me to preach that day in Massillon, Ohio.
    Iknow that you had a giving heart and I saw compassion for others. You will always be missed.

    Love and Peace. ..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, my dear friend that I had the privilege of meeting 1 time. I'm thankful that God chose to use me to preach that day in Massillon, Ohio.
    Iknow that you had a giving heart and I saw compassion for others. You will always be missed.

    Love and Peace. ..............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips