Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fund Raiser's

Pin It

Everyone that knows me, "Roger Frye" knows that I am the founder of "Unashamed Street Ministry", and I am a Paraplegic.

I am currently looking for ways for our Ministry to raise funds so that we can grow and help the community at the same time.

This is not just all about our ministry getting money.
Its about raising funds to help support our Ministry yes, but to also help the community at the same time.

Please, if anyone has any ideas or would just like to pledge money to help us please just notify me.

Roger Frye, 770-608-7483.
150 Cleburne pkwy
#6114
Hiram,Georgia. 30141

I would like to thank you in advance for anything you can do to help us help Gods people.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips