Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Friday, March 22, 2013

I AM NOT ASHAMED !!!!!!!!

Pin It

The gospel redefines who we are as individuals.
Our identity is not determined by what others say about us.
It is not influenced by what others think of us.
It is not contingent upon what the future holds.
God has already spoken; and He has declared those who believe in His Son to be righteous, loved, accepted, and,
forgiven.
When we trust in Him, we have no reason to be fearful or
ASHAMED !!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 56:11
"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid of what
man can do unto me".

Take your stand for Jesus,
DO NOT BE ASHAMED !!!!!!

Love n Peace,
God Bless You Always .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips