Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Friday, February 22, 2013

JUDGEMENT

Pin It

Judgement,
Yes I agree that it is not up to me to judge anyone, as to whether they are going to heaven or to hell.
That is only for God to judge !!!

But, if you happen to be a friend of mine it is mt duty to help lead you in righteousness.

Please allow me to explain this so you will better understand the difference between judgement and correction.
If you as a friend of mine are headed full speed to the edge of a cliff and I forearm you in the chest to stop you from going over the cliff, 
I dont care how bad of a bruise or how many ribs are broke, I feel like I have done my job and that is to help save your life.

I am not afraid to step on your toes if it means correcting you and leading you away from harm.
My favorite saying is "I would rather offend you to heaven, than flatter you to hell"
If I call you friend I must be honest to you no matter how much I know it will hurt you, and I expect the same from you because I am never any better than you.

Love n Peace,
God Bless You Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips