Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Sunday, February 10, 2013

DO YOU FEAR THE LORD ??

Pin It

Proverbs.1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge:
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs. 1:28
Then shall they call on me, but I will not answer; they shall
seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29. For that they hated
knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord.
Proverbs. 8:13
The fear of the Lord is to Hate Evil: pride and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Philippians. 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my
presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Hebrews.11;7
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet,
moved with Fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house;
by the which condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Hebrews. 12:21
And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear
and quake:)

Has the church lost their FEAR OF GOD ??
Have you lost your FEAR OF GOD ??
Do you tremble with FEAR over your Salvation ??
Are your knees sore from praying ??
Do you need God , or does He need you ??














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips