Scrolling Slide

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 FOLLOWERS !!!!

Pin It

I am so excited about the NEW YEAR !!!!
Excited to see where God leads us and my heart is
crying to share His word, He has really been putting some awesome messages on my heart that need to be 
shared.
When I go a week or more without sharing His word
my heart cries out for more of Jesus.
That helps to confirm with me that I am on the right 
path with my relationship with Christ.
We all must want more of Him, we must desire Him,
search Him out. 
He is everything we need, He is our provider of all things, our comforter and He desires a relationship with us, and wants us all to come to Him.
How much of yourself will you choose to give Him this year ?
Will you desire more of Him than you did last year or is one day a week enough for you ??
I challenge everyone that reads this this to search for Him daily !! Desire a relationship with Him, ask Him to come live inside you and guide and direct your every step.
Take the next step in your relationship with Him.
No longer settle for just being a fan but rather desire to be a Follower !!
Watch the transformation in your life when you truly  desire to give Him all of yourself, to die to yourself and live for Him at any cost !!!
He doesn't care for Fans, He wants Followers, He calls for you to give up EVERYTHING to Follow Him.
I'm asking if you have what it takes to make this decision to Follow Him completely, no matter the cost it will be worth it !!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!!!!!
MAKE THIS THE YEAR THAT YOU BECOME A TRUE FOLLOWER !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Best Blogger Tips